The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in performance as well. New devices not only detect smoke, they will also perceive climbing temperatures. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring team is instantly informed. They can even be programmed to deliver notifications directly to your mobile device.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Arlington?
When a disaster strikes, you will have a lot to do simply ensuring your family members are out of harm's way. Having a backup in place that will immediately validate the alarm and inform emergency services for you is simply a smart decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Arlington:
- Excess heat or smoke is detected, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system alerts your 24-7 monitoring experts automatically
- You are reached to authenticate the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring staff are unable to get in contact with you, or you verify the fire, they will notify emergency services right away
These steps, from the setting off of your component to the dispatch of emergency personnel, take place rapidly. As you collect your loved ones to exit the premises, the fire department is probably already answering the call. If you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- 24/7 protection no matter where you are
- Enhanced chance of speedy response times from emergency personnel
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which device was triggered
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s smart to know that emergencies can occur unexpectedly. Imagine unintentionally leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a furry friend manages to push it over. While this might seem implausible, it has happened before. In the event it does, you’ll be shielded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Arlington, it’s the right time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide integrated fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your family will be protected constantly, no matter where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home right now by calling (703) 791-1576 or filling out the form on this page.